Ability to Accept Terms of ServiceYou affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing a Website from, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. If you are under 18 or the applicable age of majority, please do not use any of the Websites. You also represent that the jurisdiction from which you access a Website does not prohibit the receiving or viewing of sexually explicit content.
Changes to the Terms of ServiceWe reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of a Website following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
Use of WebsiteYou agree that you will only use the Websites and our services for the lawful purposes expressly permitted and contemplated by these Terms of Service. You may not use the Websites and our services for any other purposes, including but not limited to commercial purposes, without our express written consent. You agree that you will view the Websites and their content unaltered and unmodified. You acknowledge and understand that you are prohibited from modifying the Websites or eliminating any of the content of the Websites, including ads. By using the Websites, you expressly agree to accept advertising served on and through the Websites and to refrain from using ad blocking software or to disable ad blocking software before visiting the Websites. Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Websites and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a "download" or similar link displayed by the Websites for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of the Websites’ operator or the respective licensors of the Content. The Websites and their licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Websites and the Content.
Reliance on Information PostedThe information presented on or through the Websites is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Websites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. The Websites include Content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect our opinion. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the WebsitesWe may update the content on the Websites from time to time, but their content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Websites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Websites. These include, for example, cookies that enable a user to log in to our Websites and to check if a user is allowed access to a particular service or content.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies help us to personalize and enhance your online experience on our Websites. This type of cookies allows us to recognize you when you return to our Websites and to remember, for example, your choice of language.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users and to see how users use and explore our Websites. These cookies help us to improve our Websites, for example by ensuring that all users are able to find what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting and Advertising cookies: These cookies record visits of a user on our Websites, the pages a user visits and the links a user follows in order to enable us to make our Websites more relevant to the user’s interests and to help us serve ads that might be of interest to the user. Targeting and advertising cookies are only used for unregistered users and registered users.
- Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies.
Your Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal InformationWe strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
- You can choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Websites because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our Websites.
- As explained in the section Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies, you may set your browser to refuse some or all cookies. In addition, you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us using the opt-out link provided in our emails. If you are a Registered User, we may continue to send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as emails about your account or orders, administrative notices, and surveys.
- You may use your account settings to delete your user contributions and audio/video information.
- You may also delete and deactivate your account with us at any time. If you do so, your profile will no longer be accessible by you. If you later choose to have an account with us, you will have to sign up for a new account as none of the information you previously provided or saved within your account will have been saved.